- This event has passed.
Intro to Art Journaling
Tuesday June 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$50.00
Sometimes in our complex world we need a place to take a
deep breath, just let everything out, and have some fun! Art
Journaling is a great tool for this!
Remember our diaries as kids? For many of us they were our
first official journal and form of expression. But, journaling has
come a long way, and today the idea can be expressed in many
formats. Art Journaling, takes our treasured diary and expands
it to include a place to:
● Record our ideas, memories and thoughts in a visual
format through writing, painting, gluing, sketching, and
using mixed media materials.
● Create ART that can be kept in an easy to store format.
● Sketch, paint and record our experiences while
● Doodle and play while watching TV or hanging out.
● Document anything we want AND PLAY!
Join us in this Intro to Art Journaling class and learn how to
get started in this fun and create adventure. In this class you
● Learn about different styles and types of journals and
the many ways you can use them.
● See examples of different journals.
● Experiment with the various art materials that can be
used in an art journal.
● Create backgrounds in your journal.
● Create a “scribble” art masterpiece in your journal!
***Bring your own journal or purchase one in class for $10***
Join us in the “Let’s Make Art” classes on future Tuesdays to
build upon and practice the knowledge gained from this class.